As we kick-off 2017 and what promises to be a great year for Princeton Athletics, we hope you will “Tiger Up” and become a member of the Princeton Varsity Club.
Thank you to those loyal PVC members who have already renewed their membership for the current academic year, which marks the 20th year of the Princeton Varsity Club. Your commitment to “Education Through Athletics” helps the PVC provide opportunities for over 1,000 varsity student-athletes to Achieve, to Serve and to Lead.
To become a member or renew your membership, make your online gift here, or download the contribution card to mail back to the Princeton Varsity Club. PVC membership provides funding for annual PVC events and programs that benefit all 37 varsity teams, including:
- Gary Walters ’67 PVC Awards Banquet & PVC Letter Sweater program
- Tigers in the Community Program, including Weapons of Mass Construction, the PVC Service Circle, Reading with the Tigers, Coach for College and the Student-Athlete Service Council
- PVC Weight Room in Jadwin Gym
- Jake McCandless ’51 PVC Speaker Series
- PVC Welcome Barbecue for all varsity student-athletes and coaches
- On campus receptions and off campus events as part of the PVC “On the Road” series
- PVC communications and publications (PVC News and http://princetonvarsityclub.org/)
The PVC provides critical financial flexibility to the Department of Athletics and all gifts to the PVC are fully tax-deductible. Membership is open to all supporters of Princeton Athletics.
PVC Membership levels include Lifetime Members, Service Circle Members and Annual Members. To learn more about the different PVC membership levels, please visit our membership page on the PVC website by clicking here. Please be sure to renew your PVC membership to stay current on all upcoming PVC events.