The Princeton Varsity Club and Department of Athletics would like to thank all of our PVC members and friends for your generous support to the PVC throughout the 2016-17 academic year. Your investment in our student-athletes and commitment to “Education Through Athletics” has helped to sustain our tradition of athletic success, and provided our student-athlete opportunities to Achieve, Serve and Lead in the classroom, community and on the field of play.
Before setting our sights on the exciting year ahead, we invite you to relive PVC highlights from the 2016-17 campaign. This past academic year marked the 20th year of the Princeton Varsity Club and saw the PVC surpass 200 total Lifetime Members, lead a record-setting Tiger Athletics Give Day and continue to increase its student-athlete programming and community service offerings.
We hope that you will renew your PVC membership for the 2017-18 academic year (make your online gift here). Your support will allow us to continue providing our 1,000+ student-athletes with a championship-level undergraduate experience while strengthening our foundation for the future.
PVC membership provides funding for annual PVC events and programs that benefit all 37 varsity teams and 1,000+ student-athletes, including:
- Gary Walters ’67 PVC Awards Banquet & PVC Letter Sweater program
- Tigers in the Community Program, including Weapons of Mass Construction, the PVC Service Circle, Reading with the Tigers, Coach for College and the Student-Athlete Service Council
- PVC Weight Room in Jadwin Gym
- Jake McCandless ’51 PVC Speaker Series
- PVC Welcome Barbecue for varsity student-athletes and coaches
- On campus receptions and off campus events as part of the PVC “On the Road” series
- PVC communications and publications (PVC News and http://princetonvarsityclub.org/) You can view the most recent PVC News (2017 Gary Walters ’67 PVC Award Banquet Edition) by clicking here
All gifts to the PVC are fully tax-deductible and membership is open to all supporters of Princeton Athletics.