Ensure that the future experience for Tiger student-athletes matches the quality of today! A one-time, tax-deductible gift will provide essential long-term support for PVC programs and initiatives that benefit the entire Princeton Athletics community. Lifetime members will receive special recognition at all PVC events and the exclusive PVC Lifetime Member gold pin.
Your $5,000+ gift will include annual PVC Membership for life. The PVC Member program provides funding for annual PVC events and initiatives that support and benefit all Princeton student-athletes, including, but not limited to:
- The Gary Walters ’67 PVC Awards Banquet, honoring student-athletes, alumni and supporters of Princeton Athletics
- The PVC Letter Sweater Program
- Tigers in the Community programs, including Weapons of Mass Construction, PVC Service Circle, Coach for College and Reading with the Tigers
- PVC Weight Room in Jadwin Gym
- The Jake McCandless ’51 PVC Speaker Series
- PVC Networking Nights and career programming
- The PVC Official website, www.PrincetonVarsityClub.org
- On-campus advocacy for all student-athletes
As a Lifetime Member, you will never again be solicited for an annual donation, but you will continue to receive invitations to attend PVC events for you and a guest, as well as the quarterly PVC News and PVC Membership pins annually. You will also receive special recognition at events and on PrincetonVarsityClub.org for your donation.
Making a Lifetime Gift
To make a Lifetime Membership gift online, click here. Select “Princeton Varsity Club” from the drop-down menu under “Varsity Sports,” and fill in a gift amount of $5,000 or above. Your gift will automatically be classified in the Lifetime Member category, and you will receive confirmation of your gift shortly!
If you would like to fill out a donation card and mail it in, Click Here
Thank you for supporting the PVC!
For more information about PVC giving options, click here.
Questions or concerns regarding membership levels can be directed to Kellie Staples, Senior Associate Director of Athletics, at 609-258-6696, or by email at email@example.com.