As we begin a new academic year and kick off our fall competition season, we hope that you will renew your PVC membership for the 2019-2020 academic year. Your investment in our student-athletes and our mission of “Education Through Athletics” helps the PVC provide opportunities to over 1,000 student-athlete to Achieve, to Serve, and to Lead both on off the field.
PVC membership provides funding for annual PVC events and programs that benefit all 37 varsity teams, including those noted below, while also providing critical financial flexibility to the Department of Athletics.
- Gary Walters ’67 PVC Awards Banquet & PVC Letter Sweater program
- Tigers in the Community Program, including Weapons of Mass Construction, the PVC Service Circle, Reading with the Tigers (photo below), Coach for College and the Student-Athlete Service Council
- PVC Weight Room in Jadwin Gym
- Jake McCandless ’51 PVC Speaker Series
- PVC Welcome Barbecue for varsity student-athletes and coaches
- On campus receptions and off campus events as part of the PVC “On the Road” series
- PVC communications and publications
All gifts to the PVC are fully tax-deductible, and membership is open to all supporters of Princeton Athletics. PVC Membership levels include Lifetime Members ($5,000+), Service Circle Members ($500+), and Annual Members ($150+). To learn more about our membership levels, please visit our membership page here. Go Tigers!