An esteemed panel of Princeton Athletics alumni will gather on November 6 to lend their expert voices to the innovation required by various professional sports organizations and leagues during the COVID-19 pandemic as part of Engage 2020, a three-day symposium held by Princeton Innovation.
Princeton Athletics is fortunate to have its imprint across all levels of professional sports from player to coach to front office leader. Representatives from all aspects of life in professional sports after graduating from Princeton will join together to share how they adapted and innovated in unprecedented times in a panel titled “Changing the Game: Innovations in Professional Sports in Response to COVID-19” to be held November 6 from 10:00-10:55 a.m.
Princeton Athletics Alumni Panel
- Rachael DeCecco ’03; PLL Academy Head, Premier Lacrosse League
- Blake Dietrick ’15; Guard, Atlanta Dream
- Stuart Francis ’74; President, United States Golf Association
- Will Venable ’05; Third Base Coach, Chicago Cubs
- Mollie Marcoux Samaan ’91; Ford Family Director of Athletics, Princeton University
Hosted by Don Seitz ’79, Assistant Director, Alumni Engagement, Princeton Entrepreneurship Council