Thank you to all of our PVC members for your generous support and unwavering commitment over the past year. Your support throughout 2020-21 enabled us to support key departmental initiatives, adapt our core programming for student-athletes and alumni, and position us for continued success as we transition back to our traditional Princeton Athletics’ experience. Click Here to view the 2020-21 PVC Donor Roll.
As we kick-off a new year and our fall competition season (first game is August 27th!), we hope that you will renew your PVC membership for the 2021-22 academic year, which marks the 25th year of the Princeton Varsity Club. To renew your membership, make your online gift here, or download the contribution card to mail back to the Princeton Varsity Club.
PVC membership provides funding for annual PVC events and programs that benefit all 37 varsity teams and 1,000 student-athletes, including those noted below. It also provides critical financial flexibility to the Department of Athletics.
- Gary Walters ’67 PVC Awards Banquet & PVC Letter Sweater program
- Tigers in the Community Program, including Weapons of Mass Construction, Reading with the Tigers, Coach for College and the Student-Athlete Service Council
- PVC Weight Room in Jadwin Gym
- Jake McCandless ’51 PVC Speaker Series (recent feature newsletter)
- PVC Welcome Barbecue for varsity student-athletes and coaches
- Receptions, special events and alumni engagement opportunities (Note: guidelines/format for fall PVC programming will shared in the coming weeks)
- Tigers Together initiatives in support of departmental diversity and inclusion efforts
- PVC communications and publications (PVC News and PrincetonVarsityClub.org)
- Other strategic priorities of the Department of Athletics
All gifts to the PVC are fully tax-deductible and membership is open to all supporters of Princeton Athletics. PVC Membership levels include Lifetime Members ($5,000+), Service Circle Members ($500+), Annual Members ($150+) and PVC Donors. To learn more about the different PVC membership levels, please visit our membership page on the PVC website by clicking here.