Ensure that the future experience for Tiger student-athletes matches the quality of today! A one-time, tax-deductible gift will provide essential long-term support for PVC programs and initiatives that benefit the entire Princeton Athletics community. Lifetime members will be listed on the Lifetime donor plaque in Jadwin Gym, receive special recognition at PVC events and be provided the exclusive PVC Lifetime Member gold pin.
Your $5,000+ gift will include annual PVC Membership for life. The PVC Member program provides funding for annual PVC events and initiatives that support and benefit all Princeton varsity teams and student-athletes, including, but not limited to:
- The Gary Walters ’67 PVC Awards Banquet, honoring student-athletes, alumni and supporters of Princeton Athletics
- The PVC Letter Sweater Program
- Tigers in the Community Program, including Weapons of Mass Construction, Reading with the Tigers, Coach for College, Student-Athlete Service Council, etc.
- PVC Weight Room in Jadwin Gym
- Jake McCandless ’51 PVC Speaker Series
- PVC Welcome Barbecue for varsity student-athletes and coaches
- Receptions and special events on campus and off campus as part of the PVC “On the Road” series
- PVC communications and publications (PVC News and www.PrincetonVarsityClub.org)
- Other strategic priorities of the Department of Athletics
- On-campus advocacy for all student-athletes
As a Lifetime Member, you will never again be solicited for an annual donation, but you will continue to receive invitations to attend PVC events for you and a guest, as well as the quarterly PVC News and PVC Membership pins annually. You will also receive special recognition at events and on PrincetonVarsityClub.org, and be recognized in the Andrew J. Conner ’62 Lounge in Jadwin Gym as part of the PVC Lifetime Membership Donor Wall. Click here to learn more about the program.
Making a Lifetime Gift
To make a Lifetime Membership gift online, click here. Select the appropriate membership level under the “Princeton Varsity Club” section drop-down menu and fill in a gift amount of $5,000 or above. Your gift will automatically be classified in the Lifetime Member category, and you will receive confirmation of your gift shortly!
If you would like to fill out a donation card and mail it in, Click Here.
Thank you for supporting the PVC!
For more information about PVC giving options, click here.
Questions or concerns regarding membership levels can be directed to Brendan Van Ackeren, Associate Director of Athletics, at 609-258-3594, or by email at email@example.com.