PVC Annual Membership Program
PVC Annual Membership provides funding for annual PVC events and initiatives that support and benefit all Princeton student-athletes, including, but not limited to:
- Gary Walters ’67 PVC Awards Banquet & PVC Letter Sweater program
- Tigers in the Community Program, including Weapons of Mass Construction, Reading with the Tigers, Coach for College and the Student-Athlete Service Council
- PVC Weight Room in Jadwin Gym
- Jake McCandless ’51 PVC Speaker Series (recent feature newsletter)
- PVC Welcome Barbecue for varsity student-athletes and coaches
- Receptions, special events and alumni engagement opportunities (Note: guidelines/format for fall PVC programming will shared in the coming weeks)
- Tigers Together initiatives in support of departmental diversity and inclusion efforts
- PVC communications and publications (PVC News and PrincetonVarsityClub.org)
- Other strategic priorities of the Department of Athletics
Your annual, tax-deductible, donation of $150 will activate your PVC Membership each year. You’ll receive the annual PVC Membership Pin, invitations to PVC events for you and a guest, and a subscription to the PVC News (published quarterly). A Service Circle or Lifetime Membership includes PVC Annual Membership.
Young Alumni Program – Earn Your Stripes!
The PVC will offer full annual membership to young alumni (up to five years out) who make a gift of any amount to a Princeton Athletics Friends Group! Earn Your Stripes today and reap the benefits of being a member of the PVC and an Athletics Friends Group!
First Year Student-Athlete Graduate Program
The Princeton Varsity Club is pleased to offer one year of complimentary membership to student-athletes who remain on their team’s active/injured roster at the time of graduation. Members of the graduating class who were recorded as members of one of Princeton’s 37 varsity sports (active/injured roster) at the time of graduation will receive their complimentary membership for the following year.
For more information about PVC giving options, click here.
To proceed directly to the secure Princeton University gift page to make a donation, click here.
To view, print and mail a donation card, click here.
Questions or concerns regarding membership levels can be directed to Kellie Staples, Sr. Associate Director of Athletics – External Relations, at 609-258-6696, or by email at email@example.com.